LIC Housing Finance Limited is looking for qualified students to fill the positions of Assistant and Assistant Manager. The application process for LIC HFL Recruitment 2022 is now underway, and the deadline for submitting completed application forms is the 25th of August. The notification disclosed that the recruitment should get conducted between September and October.
LIC HFL Recruitment 2022
On the LIC HFL portal i.e., www.lichousing.com, the LIC HFL has published an announcement on the LIC HFL Recruitment 2022 for Assistant & AM positions. LIC has an associate or subsidiary firm that goes by the name LIC HFL. Students interested in constructing their careers in LIC HFL and joining one of the most reputable firms will have the chance to do so because of this opportunity, which will allow them to get affiliated with the central government sector.
Students who meet the requirements can submit their applications for the LIC HFL posts on the 4th of August २०२२। When filling the position of Assistant, students are evaluated based on their merit in their respective regions; however, when filling the post of Assistant Manager, students are assessed based on their merit throughout India.
LIC HFL Recruitment Apply Online for Assistant & AM Posts 2022
The LIC administration has announced the LIC HFL Recruitment 2022 application process, which will fill 80 Assistant and AM positions. It would seem that those students who have finished their bachelor’s degree, Post-Graduate Degree, or MBA from any Recognized Institute or University in India are eligible to apply.
It is the Educational Qualification. After reviewing all the information, students interested in the Latest LIC Housing Finance Limited Job Openings 2022 can apply for the positions. Students can submit their applications to participate in the Latest LIC HFL Recruitment 2022 beginning on the 4th of August 2022 and continuing until the 25th of August 2022.
LIC HFL Recruitment Last Date 2022
On the 4th of August 2022, the administrators of the official portal linked to applying online for the LIC HFL Assistant Recruitment position available to users. Students can submit their applications online using either the official website or the direct URL below.
It is recommended that students submit their applications for the Assistant and Assistant Manager roles on or before the due date, the 25th of August 2022. You’ll find a direct link to submit your application online further down this page; it will become active as soon as the process begins.
LIC HFL Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
- For Assistant and Assistant Manager positions, there is an application fee of Rs 800.
- Assistant: A beginning monthly basic salary of Rs. 22,730
- Assistant Manager: A beginning monthly basic salary of Rs. 53,620
How to Apply for the Recruitment Online?
- Visit the official website of the LIC HFL at https://www.lichousing.com/.
- Navigate to the home page’s top navigation bar and click on the “Careers” option. You will get redirected to a new website, find an external link to the process of LIC HFL 2022 exam.
- Go to the page labeled Online Application Form.
- Provide the relevant credentials and the necessary paperwork.
- Select the “Submit” button.
- Upload your picture and provide your personal information (.jpg, less than 500kb).
- Enter data about your professional experience and educational qualifications.
- Upload your resume and complete all available fields under “Other Information.” In addition, you will need to pay the application cost, which is 800 rupees for both positions.
- Accept the declaration, then click on the preview option.
- After filling out the form, submit your LIC HFL Application Form 2022.
Please leave a remark below if any students have any questions regarding LIC HFL Recruitment 2022.
How many positions have been available under the Recruitment 2022 program?
The notification announced eighty available positions.
What is the cost of the application for the position of LIC HFL Assistant?
All students must pay an application fee of Rs. 800/- to participate in the recruitment.