On July 27, 2022, the Indian Army issued on its official website (joinindianarmy.nic.in) the official recruiting notice to recruit 191 engineering candidates for the Short Service Commission Technical Officers (Men and Women) ranks. Important information on the Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022 may be found in this post that we have supplied for you. The Indian Army will accept locations for the Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022 position between July 27 and August 24.
Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022
The Indian Army is now accepting applications for officers to be recruited for the 60th Men Short Service Commission Technical (SSC Tech) Course and the 31st Women Short Service Commission Technical (SSC Tech) Course, both of which are scheduled to begin in April 2023. On July 30, 2022, an announcement for the post of SSC Officer in the Indian Army was made in an employment journal.
|Name of Authority||Indian Army|
|Name of posts||SSC Technical|
|No. of Vacancies||191|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Notification Date||27th July 2022|
|Online Application begins||27th July 2022|
|Online Application ends||24th August 2022|
The programme is open to single men and women who have not yet tied the knot as long as they have an engineering degree. Also eligible to apply for the Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2022 are widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel who passed away while serving their country.
Candidates who are successful in the selection process will be awarded a Short Service Commission with a probationary rank of Lieutenant beginning on the earlier day that the course starts or the date that they report to the Officers Training Academy (OTA) in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Indian Army Notification 2022
In the following table, you will find the essential details about the Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022 Notification that has been provided. The direct link to apply for the Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2022 Notification that is given in the article is already active, and candidates who are interested in applying for various engineering vacancies that were announced under the Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022 Notification have from July 27 20,22 un, til August 24 20,22 to, do so. The article also links to the Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022 Notification.
Indian Army Apply Online 2022
Candidates who erected in applying for the engineering post thaounced as part of the Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022 can submit their applications online from July 27, 2022, un, til August 24, 2022, t;roughh the direct link that has been provided below for the convenience of candidates. In addition, the application form for the Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022 may be found on the official website by following the direct link that has been provided below.
The Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF is available for applicants to download directly via the link provided for their convenience. Before applying for one of the 191 engineering positions open through Recruitment 2022, candidates must first familiarise themselves with the notification by reading the official PDF for the Recruitment 2022. This will ensure that candidates know all the pertinent information in the report. This page contains all of the information that is currently accessible.
Indian Army Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates who have completed the required engineering degree course or are currently in their last year of study for an engineering degree may apply.
- Candidates who are currently enrolled in the final year of an engineering degree programme must be able to provide evidence that they have passed the Engineering Degree Examination as well as mark sheets for all previous semesters and years by April 1, 2023. Additionally, candidates must be able to produce their Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks of the date that they begin training.
The prospective employee’s age should fall between 20 and 27 years old. As of April 1, 2023, the maximum age restriction for SSCW (non-tech, non-UPSC) and SSCW (Tech) positions is 35 years old.
How to Apply for Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022?
- It would help if you first went to the Indian Army’s official website, which can be found at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- You may sign up for an account by going to the “Officer Entry Apply/Login” page and clicking on the “Registration” link.
- After registering, go to the Dashboard and choose the “Apply Online” option. There will be a page that opens up titled “Officers Selection – Eligibility.”
- After that, you need to click the “Apply” button next to Short Service Commission Technical Course. Then, a page titled “Application Form” will open.
- Carefully read the instructions, then choose “Continue” to go on to the next step of filling out the information requested for the different sections, including “Personal Information,” “Communication details,” “Education details,” and “prior SSB information.”