The hosts are on a three-game winning streak against Los Manos and will be look to keep their juggernaut rolling.
Granada were sent crashing down to earth, as they suffered a 2-0 loss against Tenerife last Sunday.
That followed a 5-0 victory over Sporting Gijon last week, which snapped their three-game winless run. With 17 points from 11 games, Granada are eighth in the La Liga 2 stadnings but could rise as high as fourth place with all three points this weekend.
Meanwhile, Zaragoza returned to winning ways last time out when they saw off Villarreal B 2-1 at home.
Before that, they were on a four-game winless run, claiming two draws and losing twice. With 13 points from 11 games, Zaragoza are 14th in the standings, level on points with 13th-placed Villarreal B.
Granada vs Real Zaragoza Head-To-Head and Key
Table of Contents
- With five wins from the last 11 meetings, Granada boast a slight upper hand in this fixture.
- Zaragoza have picked up one fewer win in this period, while the spoils have been shared on two occasions.
- Granada have won the last three meetings between the two teams, stretching back to a 3-0 loss in the Copa del Rey in September 2017.
- Zaragoza have managed just one win away from home this season, losing three and drawing one.
- Granada are unbeaten in five home games this term, claiming an impressive four wins and one draw.
Granada vs Real Zaragoza Prediction
While Zaragoza will look to put together a fine run of form, they face a stern test of taking on a Granada team who have been near impenetrable at home this season. Granada should bounce back from last weekend’s defeat and claim all three points.
Prediction: Granada 2-0 Real Zaragoza
Granada vs Real Zaragoza Betting Tips
Tip 1: Result – Granada
Tip 2: Game to have over 2.5 goals – No (There have been fewer than three goals scored in four of Granada’s last five games.)
Tip 3: More than 4.5 cards – Yes (There have been five or more bookings in seven of the last nine meetings between Granada and Zaragoza.)