The Central Board of Secondary Education, often known as CBSE, has just announced the results of the board exams for classes 10th and 12th on July 22, 2022. Let us inform you that over 35 lakh students appeared for the 10th and 12th-grade board examinations this year, and we’re now awaiting the CBSE Revaluation result. That investigation’s findings were made public on July 22. The CBSE started by announcing the results for the class 12th examination, and by the afternoon, they also declared the results for the class 10th examination.
CBSE Revaluation Result 2022
Table of Contents
On July 22, 2022, the CBSE revealed the results of the Class 10th and 12th examinations that they administered to over 35 lakh pupils. The outcomes may be found on the websites cbse.gov.in and cbseresults.nic.in, as well as on the DigiLocker and Umang apps. Students can still submit their work for reevaluation, even though the board has clarified the term-wise weightage that would be included in the CBSE Result 2022.
|Article Category||CBSE 10th 12th Term 2 Revaluation 2022|
|Name Of Board||CBSE – Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam Name||Secondary School Examination ( Class X & XII )|
|12th Term 2 Exam Date||26 April to 15 June 2022|
|10th Term 2 Exam Date||26 April to 24 May 2022|
|Revaluation Results||26 July 2022|
Students unhappy with their CBSE 10th & 12th Results 2022 may apply to have their answer scripts rechecked as part of the CBSE Result 2022 Revaluation procedure, which began on July 26. This process is open to all students. When compiling the final results for the CBSE exam, the first and second terms each received a weighting of thirty percent (30%) and seventy percent (70%), respectively.
Class 10, 12 Rechecking Result Link 2022
The notifications state that the CBSE Class 10th Revaluation Form 2022 is now available for download. Students interested in rechecking their mark sheets must submit their requests online and pay a fee for each subject for which they want their grades reviewed. May 2022 was the month chosen for the CBSE Class X Examinations, which, as we are well aware, took place that year.
In addition, the CBSE Class 10th Result 2022 was announced on July 22, 2022. Candidates who have not yet verified their scorecards may do so at this time by using the direct link provided below to see their scorecards. The applicants would be responsible for filling out the Revaluation form on their own on the website cbseresults.nic.in.
CBSE Revaluation Check 2022
The Central Board of Secondary Education authorities has finished evaluating and inspecting the CBSE Class 10th Exams 2022. Students who took part in the CBSE Class 10 Examinations 2022 are now waiting for the CBSE Class X Result 2022 to be published on the official website, which can be found at cnr.nic.in.
The most recent information is that the CBSE tenth class result 2022 will be published on July 22 at two o’clock in the afternoon. Candidates must input their CBSE Class 10th Roll Number, School Code, Date of Birth, Registration ID, and Password on the cbse.gov.in Class 10th Result 2022 Link. This information should be entered the place on the website.
How to Apply for CBSE Revaluation Form 2022?
- First, you will need to get into the CBSE Board’s official website, which can be found at cbseresults.nic.in. This will allow you to access all of the relevant information.
- When you click the link, the Homepage of the CBSE Class X Revaluation form 2022 will show on the screen of your mobile device or computer.
- After that, all you need to do is click on the link, and a form will appear for you to fill out with your name, roll number, and the names of the topics you need to recheck. After that, you need to hit the submit button.
- You will now be sent to a new page where you may make your payment, which will open in a new tab.
- In this section, applicants can pay the fees using either a debit card, credit card, or bank challan.
- The next thing you need to do is press the “Submit” button that is shown on your screen.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the completed cbseresults.nic.in 10th Rechecking form 2022 before using it for any other purposes.
CBSE Revaluation Form Apply 2022
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has made it possible for students to re-evaluate their answers and a photocopy of their assessed answer booklets. Candidates must submit their applications using the CBSE Board 10th 12th Rechecking Form by the requirements.
Before the application deadline, candidates should submit their information on the CBSE Class 10th & 12th Rechecking Form. Candidates who have problems filling out the application for the CBSE 10th and 12th revaluation form are strongly encouraged to follow the step-by-step instructions provided above.