CAT 2022 Registration Start Date is August 4, 2022 (expected). The Institute of Management will make the CAT registration window available for two months. CAT Form Correction will be open for about two to three days after the CAT Registration window closes during the last week of September 2022. A minimum of fifty percent aggregate from an accredited college or institution is required for applicants interested in CAT Notification 2022.
CAT Notification 2022
Table of Contents
The Common Admission Test, more often known as the CAT test, is widely regarded as the most competitive MBA entrance examination in India and is recognised by many business schools. There were around 2.30 million people who signed up to take the CAT in 2021, but only 1.92 million applicants showed up to take the test. It is anticipated that a more significant number of individuals will be taking the CAT this year compared to the amount who did so in 2018. The CAT 2022 exam will be given in 156 locations in Prometric ION Digital Zones operated by Tata Consultancy Services.
|CAT 2022 Beginning of Registrations||1st Week of August 2022|
|CAT 2022 End of Registrations||4th week of September 2022|
|CAT 2022 Correction Window||4th week of September 2022|
|CAT 2022 Exam||November 27, 2022 (Tentative)|
One must finish the procedure of registering for the CAT 2022 Exam within the allotted amount of time to be eligible to take the exam. The beginning of CAT Registration 2022 is anticipated to occur during August’s first week. Candidates need to be aware of one thing: the CAT Application Form does double duty as an application for the IIM admission process and can only be accessed online. By the end of July, it is anticipated that the formal timetable for CAT Registration will have been released for public consumption. Candidates interested in taking the forthcoming test and aware of the official schedule for CAT Registration 2022 will have a better chance of succeeding.
CAT Apply Online 2022
Candidates will be able to choose the option to download the whole document from the revised CAT website as soon as the CAT announcement 2022 is made public, which is expected to occur around July 2022. In the CAT Notification 2022, the names of twenty IIMs and the registered programmes at those IIMs will be listed so that candidates may choose which ones to attend. Because it is a time-consuming process, it is recommended that you have a notebook on hand while going through the IIM list. Write down your choice in the order of preference so you can finish the registration process as quickly as possible. The registration process will begin one week after the notification is made public.
How to Apply for CAT Notification 2022?
- To create your user profile, you will need to go to the relevant authority’s website and click the “Register” option.
- First, you should read the instructions before filling out the form and then fill out the form according to the instructions.
- You can now sign in using your ID and password after finishing the signup procedure.
Complete the remaining information on the application form at this time.
- Information about personal data, academic data, and communication data will be included on the application form.
- After filling out all the necessary information, you will need to attach any required documents, such as your photo, signature, and category certificate ( if Applicable).
- To go on to the next section, choose “Save & Continue” from the drop-down menu.
- At this point, choose appropriate Payment methods, and begin filling out the application fee.
- Finish up any remaining steps for the application form submission, and be sure to print off a copy of both the completed form and the receipt for the application fee for your records.
CAT Instructions 2022
The following is a reference list that contains some of the essential information that every applicant who is interested in taking the CAT in 2022 ought to keep in mind:
- Before continuing with any of the processes contained in the application process for the CAT 2022, candidates must ensure that they have thoroughly read all of the instructions.
- You may get the NC-OBC, SC, ST, EWS, and PwD certificates from the CAT website; after downloading them, you will need to self-attest them and then scan them as a PDF to submit them with the application form.
- If applicants want any scribe services, they must ensure that the Scribe Affidavit form is easily accessible on the official website.
- After completing the CAT 2022 Application, you will want to ensure that you get a confirmation email or text message from CAT authorities.